This goulash makes a great weeknight meal because it is so easy to make, and only consists of four ingredients! Serve with applesauce, and either homemade rolls or cornbread.
Servings: 6 people
- 8 ounces gluten-free elbows (or other pasta shape) (OR non-gluten-free elbows)
- 1 tablespoon extra light olive oil
- 1/2 pound ground beef (OR beyond meat)
- 1 14.5 oz. can of vegan and gluten-free tomato soup (OR any tomato soup)
- 1 14.5 oz. can of vegan and gluten-free vegetable soup (I used Amy’s Lentil Vegetable) (OR any vegetable soup)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Freshly ground Himalayan pink salt, freshly ground black pepper, and Frank’s hot sauce to taste
- Frank's hot sauce to taste (optional)
Bring a stockpot of water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta, lower heat to medium, and cook until al dente (per package instructions). For gluten-free pasta, subtract a minute or two from cooking time to prevent soggy pasta.
In a medium skillet, heat extra light olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook ground beef until no longer pink.
Drain pasta and return to pot. Add in cooked ground beef, both cans of soup as-is, and garlic powder. Mix well.
Add in Himalayan pink salt, fresh ground black pepper. If desired, add Frank’s hot sauce to taste.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg