Golden Milk Latte
This golden milk latte is the perfect drink for chilly nights! It's also great after a day of skiing or playing outside in the snow.
Servings: 1 person
- 1 cup milk of your choice (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, solid
Blend everything together in a mug (the coconut oil will remain solid here).
Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds, or until the drink is warm. Do not overheat to the point of boiling. Remove mug from the microwave, give it a good stir, and check to make sure it is warm enough. If not, continue microwaving in 10s increments until the desired temperature is reached. Serve warm.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg