Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
This ice cream is so smooth and creamy. You won't even know that it's vegan!
Servings: 2 people
- 2 ripe bananas, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
Add all ingredients to a blender or a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
Transfer blender contents to a freezer safe container and wait at least 2 hours for it to freeze.
If desired, garnish with ice cream toppings such as sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, etc. Enjoy!
- Alternatively, if you want to eat it immediately, you can taken frozen banana pieces blend them until smooth, add in the rest of the ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- If you decide to make a big batch of it and store in the freezer like I did, then you will need to let it sit out at room temperature for a bit before eating. I put mine into 8 oz mason jars, and I had to let them warm up at room temperature for 45 minutes-1 hour.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 257.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 35.2g | Protein: 7.5g | Fat: 12.1g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6.3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 158.5mg | Potassium: 497mg | Fiber: 6.6g | Sugar: 15.9g | Vitamin A: 76IU | Vitamin C: 10.3mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 2.3mg